Violet laces







Hat h&m - Cardigan Dresslink - Dress Dresslink - Sandals Quanticlo - Harness AlienMoƩ

Summer is killing me in this moment (joining the stress for the last few days of study) but it can't keep me from blogging and share a new outfit with some new few pieces I got recently! The dress is really simple but it has the lovely detail to have the back totally naked so it's the perfect little black dress for summer! The lace cardigan is a piece everyone should have in the closet, you can coordinate it with almost everything and you know lace items are always my favorites! Can't wait to have finally some free time after months of full-immersion with the university, I'm also organizing a travel for August with my boyfriend, I'll give you more details when everything is done! I really need some cool suggestions 'cause it will be my first time in that country eheh.

8 commenti:

  1. Your hair is always on point! I really like that pentagram looking harness, it really gives the outfit a bit of an edge - love your style ^^

    http://kelkelxo.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love your outfit and hair too. The dress is my favorite.

    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    RispondiElimina
  3. I was looking for inspirations for gothic-witch style... And I found! Thanks! You're awesome!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're so sweet! thank you so much for your lovely words ♥♥♥

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.